Sunday, July 23, 2006

The beginning of my blog, again



I am a gardener. It's in my gene's. I do not have as green a thumb as my parent's, but perhaps in time that will come. I like to have a few knick knacks in my garden. A friend of mine and I decided that we would have matching gnomes. I just got back from vacation and my personal mission was to find two matching gnomes. I did and this is them and I decided to name my blog after the two gnomes. One will live in my garden and the other will go home with my friend today to live in her's.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

OMG!!!!!
You are the greatest!!!!
How did you not say anything on the phone about this? You are the queen of self control.
I love my gnome!
I love you!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

can I have the one with the red hat?

9:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back ..... Missed ya!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Good, I wanted the one with the blue pants anyways. Missed ya too Brandy. Can't wait to get back into the blogging.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Welcome back!

4:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I have a mooning one!! Will take a pic of it later today.LOL

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home