Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yesterday, I was doing the fall thing, out raking leaves, and cleaning up some of the garden. Some of the plants though, still look so beautiful, I was actually weeding a bit. I can't believe it, weeding in October. We have had a couple of beautiful fall days here the last couple of days. Believe it or not, I actually cleaned out the garbage cans yesterday, Gawd, something's wrong. I developed a bit of energy, it just snuck up and bit me in the ass. It's cause the hubby's home, I gotta make it look like I do some stuff around here. Ha ha. Oh yeah, I mowed the lawn too. I am totally the best wife, just ask me. I have been trying to make one of the snowflakes that I had posted a couple of days ago. Holy, tough snowflake. But I will persist, as I will with a christening dress I am trying to make, I am such a sucker for punishment. I like a good challenge. I will let you all know how those two projects pan out at a later date, stay tuned. That's all I have for this morning, I'll check back with everyone this afternoon.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Go Michelle!
I can't bring myself to ripout the plants yet. I know I should but I just can't do it. Still have to get some pictures of the jungleness out there for next year.

You're supposed to clean out garbage cans? hm.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

Mine we're bad. The garbage man threw them at me and said clean em up now.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

ya right.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there Michelle. I need to go out and start raking. No time this week though. Maybe next week. Cant wait to see what you are working on. I bet they are beautiful. Have a great day!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

im not a garbage man...im your poor daughter who went to throw something out and it made me sick... and then i had to go out there again, and i thought the other one cant be as bad as the first and it was WORSE!!! and all you did was laugh at me... poor me...

2:23 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

You have to clean garbage cans?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

LOL!
Poor Amanda.
And bad Michelle for laughing.

3:22 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:42 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

ladies when you lift the lid and it makes you sick its time to do something about it!!! everytime i make the "blah" nooise she dies laughing at me...mamma call me....

3:46 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Maybe because your'e pregnant, everything make you sick, but seriously when you gag, I think it's hilarious, I know I am mean.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

good morning.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home