Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hmmmmm!!!!!!


I have a bunch of small houses that my mom gives me for birthdays and Christmas.

A few months ago, I moved them to the top of my cupboard.

They all have names like The Library, or the Garage etc., okay so they're not really houses, they are buildings, but whatever.

Anyways, I was cooking supper tonight and one decides it's going to fall right into what I am preparing. Hmmmmmm........

Never paid too much attention, but now it's a couple of hours later and I look and I see that it's the General Hospital one.

Does it mean something??????????

I'm not even superstitious, but I can't help but wonder.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

I think it means that you should have put sticky tack under them.
; P

10:50 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

Yeah, hahahahaha. Gotta move them anyways.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Nothing hospitally happened, did it?

9:32 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

Nope, I was kinda thinking (even though I'm not superstitious) mind you, that it might mean the baby will be born soon.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

: )
I thought that, too. Better get cracking on that crocheting!!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I agree with Kare

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home