Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stuff


This is where I am at with the cross stitch, I worked on it a lot on vacation. I really enjoy doing it.
I know this is totally off the wall, but has anyone ever seen this kid's show? It comes on when the grandkids are here. I just have to share it with you, cause I think it is the cutest show ever. They sing songs and dance, but it is funny and cute at the same time. Just had to share.






I bought this at the farmer's market in Edmonton, so today it is in the pot with water and chicken. What a great way to cook. It smells wonderful.

I'm going back to work starting Monday morning. I had a good break, 5 months off, but now I must get back to the grind.

7 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

I'm so envious that you & Karen have these talents like cross-stiching, crochet, knitting etc.. I'm determined to discover what my special talent is on my holiday... I think I just need a sign...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Michelle, your cross stitch is beautiful! Holy, you've done a lot.
Hey, when does the gnome get to come home?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

I'm hoping the gnome goes home tomorrow. I'm tired of looking after your gnome. ha.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Is mine rowdy?

11:05 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

The Backyardigans? Never seen 'em. They look a little scary.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Oooh, is that a Paula Vaughn? I'm more of a sampler person myself. I just don't have the patience. I have a friend who has made a ton of Paul Vaughns.

Oscar the Grouch's not quite two year old little girl is hypnotized by the Backyardigans. The Boy is totally not interested in them, however.

11:21 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

thats right momma, your babies baby needs new stuff... jj

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home