Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's still frosty here


I guess it is going to be frosty now until sometime in April. Guess we just have to suck it up. I just finished this book in record time, last night. It is so good. I was reading the reviews on Amazon and they are all good. It is about a man and a woman getting ready to move in with each other and get married. She brought 3 children to the realtionship and as they are getting the home ready, she died. It tells all about his trials and tribulations with these 3 kids. A good read for sure.

5 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

lol i though you said she "bought" 3 kids, lol...

1:53 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Who would buy kids?

Can I read it next?

3:25 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Yep, that's the one I was gonna let you read.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I'm gonna trust you that this book isn't super sad.....I hate when people die in books!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Nope Lucy, I didn't cry, it was a really good book.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home