Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Dr. visit


Went to the Dr. with my daughter yesterday. Believe it or not it is the same Dr. that delivered her for me.

Anyways, she still has about 4 weeks left, and the baby is weighing in (approximately of course) at 7 pounds.

The picture I have included here, the one on the left should be about the size of my grandchild when it is born. Holy.

The Dr. told her, if the baby goes to 10 lbs, he will have to give her a cesarean. Keep in mind now, this baby has gained about 2 lbs. since her last visit to the Dr. 2 weeks ago. Oh boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

I keep writing 'ouch' but then I think that might freak Amanda out and I delete it but I seriously can't think of anything else. Just ouch.
I must make bigger booties.
She's going to go soon. I doubt she'll make her due date.
GET CROCHETING, SCHELL!!!
Amanda's going to have a baby!!!!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home