Friday, April 27, 2007

What's goin on

Not a lot really. I bought this new wind chime today, too cool.


The other day, Karen, my daughter, baby and myself went for lunch, then Wal-Mart, then plant shopping, also cool.






I stole the red geranium right out of Karen's grasp basically, I am ruthless. These vines I got are creeping me out. I just set them on the counter and they grasped onto a cord on my kitchen counter. I am sure they will come down the hall next into my bedroom while I'm sleeping. (Must give Stephen King a call).


I did have my birthday last week. Karen is an absolute doll. She baked me these cookies. ( Hello family, I said me, what the hell happened to them, I think I got one. I am not on a diet, they we're supposed to be for me.) Karen also gave me a kitchen window gardening kit from the best store on earth, Chapters and a book, oh yeah, and a sticky note pad in the shape of an M. She is absolutely the greatest.
My mom and dad's gift will be to go to a ranch in Southern Alberta, (probably next year), for various reasons. At least 4 of us will go and do the whole farm, cowboy thing, I am totally pumped. Now I get to wear my too cool cowboy boots. They are too good to me. My sister is flying myself and her to Edmonton in a couple of weeks to see Chris Isaak and she gave me a gift cert. for Chapters. I tell you I am the luckiest person I know, to have this great family and friends.
Another friend of mine, baked me a cake, which was a work of art. It was a spice cake with shaved white and brown chocolate and cherries, yum. I also got from yet another friend the cadillac of wine openers and a bottle of wine. Oh yeah, I am too spoiled. My daughter bought me Desperate Housewifes Season 1 and will continue on with this, Season 2 at Christmas, you get the picture. I've never really watched this show, but am interested. Last but not least, hubby spoiled me at La Senza. So awesome.







3 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Omg.
You blogged.

Love the chime. Was that one that you were telling me about?
It's all good with the geranium. It would just be dead in about 2 weeks if it stayed with me.
The vine is kind of creepy. It's probably 2 feet longer and creepier now. I wonder how much they grow every day.
Your birthday party was a blast, Schell. Thanks for inviting me. The cake that ******* made was heavenly. We all love you.

(She finally blogged!)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Court said...

How cool!! great finds girl!! Have missed you bunches!! Hope all is well. That vine is really scary!! I would call a priest!!(SP) LOL!! Take care!!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Happy belated birthday!
I'll bet I could kill that creepy vine just by standing next to it.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home