Sunday, April 01, 2007

Post 100 Finally


Sunday afternoon in the Fort. Nice and quiet. Wanted to share a few pictures of Addison, she kind of has a funny face in the second pic. She makes the funniest faces. My camera reset the dates, I hate it when that happens. Baby is going out for her third lunch date today. We're training her right. Her favorite is Pizza Bread with meat sauce at Boston Pizza. Ha.

I was downtown shopping the other day, "Feeding the addiction" This is the latest addition to my fabric collection, I love fabric.


I also found these boxes, I don't know what I will do with them, but I thought they we're so pretty.


These are the flowers my daughter got in the hospital and the pink ones for her shower.





That's all for today, except that I am in desperate need for a few colors for yet another cross stitch that I have started. There's something wrong with me I know. I am a great starter at projects, but I suck when it comes to finishing them.
Oh yeah, one more thing, I know Spring is coming, because I saw the squirrel on the next door neighbors fence, even though Spring is coming, we'll just ignore the snow that is trying it's hardest to fall today. Ugghhhh.......





4 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Hey you!
The second picture of Addison is so sweet. Thank you for posting the pictures, Nana

Nice fabric. What are you going to make with it? rofl. Just bugging you. Oh! You can keep your fabric in the new boxes. They really are pretty.
Are those flowers magical? Unreal! They are eternity flowers.
I really have to see the baby soon. And you, of course!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I loved the phrase 'I don't know what to do with them, but I found them so pretty' - girlfriend, that's the story of my life....Half the stuff in my house is wanted & definitely not needed! :o)

The little girl is such a doll! I'd love to see her someday!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Oh my God, she's adorable!
I don't want a baby. I dont'I don't I don't!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

Addison is the cutest little girlie!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home