Friday, July 28, 2006

My tomato plant

This plant is really getting out of hand. From the top of the pot, it is 6-1/2 feet tall, it is now pushing into the ceiling. I wonder if it has anything to do with this green and yellow box. Today I will be moving it of the deck, so it will get a little more sunlight, I will have to wait for my husband to come home though, because it will snap in half if I do not have assistance. Also it will be supported and tied up and all that good stuff. It is very fragile.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Good Gracious!!!!
Did you trade your cow for that?

11:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I have gotten tomatoes off of mine.... Had some for dinner tonite on my hamburger. Should take pics of our tomatoe plants. Love that mircle grow stuff. LOL

9:23 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Holy crap - it's like "Little Shop of Horrors" with the tomato plant!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I can barely keep my African violets alive!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

I cannot do indoor plants, I kill cactus.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

What do you think the Miracle Grow does to the tomatoes that you are digesting? I wonder about that.

hey, where are you today?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

I think we'd be surprised what's in a lot of the food we eat, I try not to think about it. I'm here, just doin stuff. i will 100% post later. If I do some stuff around the house then I don,t feel so guilty.

2:20 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I see a county fair in your future.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

Oh Mist, you do not realize what a compliment that is. Wait, it's not for me to take the credit, Miracle Grow gets the compliment. Hmpfh!!!!!!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home