Sunday, August 13, 2006

Wish I could say this is my work


Today I will be sitting in dirt trying to clear up the overgrowth and weeds. Before you know it, everything gets overgrown and it all looks like one big mess. It is so sunny and nice here today. Got some more of the fence painted yesterday, just waiting to get another can from the store, probably later on this week. It takes me so long to do anything. We had fun out last night. Slept a little late this morning. It's okay once in awhile I guess. We we're trying to figure out the last time we went out like that and it was in April. It's good to get out even if it is only once in awhile.

I found this cross stitch on someone's blog, I think it is so nice. I love flowery stuff. It's a little different too. The framing job on it is gorgeous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

wow - that is beautiful. Glad to hear you had a good time last night. It's so hard to have a "date night", huh? Vaughn & I make a note to go out to dinner (just the 2 of us) once a week. Otherwise, I doubt we'd spend any time together at all. damn, I need that lottery money.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Schell, my belle!

Your garden can't ever be overgrown with weeds, you silly girl. You keep such an amazing garden.
I can't wait to find out how your job is going. I've been thinking about you everyday.
Love you.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

You need to post more pics of your garden!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home