Sunday, October 22, 2006

Some stuff

Here is the picture as promised of my cross stitch, and where I am with it.

Yesterday I bought the Peace figures, I think they are so nice, I have no control over Christmas, I am beyond help.

And last but not least is a santa I got today, which Karen kindly delivered. I ordered him from one of those home parties. This party was Home & Gift.

We are having a very sunny day here today. Love the sun. Other than that, just a quiet weekend. The date on my camera is shagged up again I notice. I hate that.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Where did you get the Peace figures? I really like them.
Your CS is looking good. Lots of work, Hol-ee. (Lots of counting, lucky for you.)
The Santa is really cute! It's totally worth the $387.93 you paid for it! hahahahaha

Glad you posted.
Now where is that Darlene chick?

7:20 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

wow so pretty... but i have a concern, every year you put up "my" santa and the wife. so what will happen this year??? will she leave the old santa for the new santa or will she live in a box with her man... ill check back for the answer...

8:01 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Oh no Amanda, allllll the santa's will get put out. She's just a busy lady that's all.

Karen I picked up the Peace stuff at Dunvegan's, they have all the Christmas stuff out.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

You went to Dunvegan without picking me up on the way!? ho bag. Make that dirty ho bag.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cross stitch work! The hat is awesome! I love hats. I also like the PEACE figurines. Those are the coolest things!

Ellie

4:09 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Why does that happen??

9:37 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

It's God condemning you. Ha ha.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

You're awesome, schell! Love those Peace figures - I simply HAVE to get them. hahaha

8:28 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

My God that cross stitch is pretty. I would never have the patience to do something with so little blank space!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home