Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's day

Valentine's day here was a very wintery day. We got lot's of snow. We went out for dinner with Karen and Rocky and also another friend of ours, so we had a double date and a half. It was very nice, I think Karen and Rocky we're with us for about 2-1/2 hours and after they left ( and paid for dinner) thank you guys soooo much, it totally was not expected, we'll get you back btw, we stayed longer with our friend, who was in from out of town. We actually sat in the restaurant for almost 4 hours. Omg. I have never done that before. It was such a great evening.

Oh yeah and about our weather, I took this picture of our walkway, snow much.

Poll: Inquiring minds want to know: Who will get to bury Anna Nicole and who is the father? I personally have no idea, but I am tuned in, yep I'm a gossip junkie.

Have a great day all. We are going to go and get more wood for the wood stove, I'm so excited, (not really) I just like the part where I get to put it into the stove, nice and easy, Hahahahaha.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful evening! I wish I could have the snow like that. Have a great day!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Oh Schell, we both had such a good time. Really, we have to do that more often.

Did it ever snow tons! I'm going for a big walk in a bit. Wanna come? ; )

I think that Howard is the father. Did you watch him on tv last night with the baby? Oh, it was so sad.
Stay warm!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

You should post the joke that was told.
ROFL
And btw, you guys paid for the last 2, yes 2, suppers that we shared. So don't make us sound like saints here.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

There are now four possible fathers, plus there was talk that maybe she froze her dead 400 year old husband's sperm and used that to conceive. Not to speak ill of the dead, but you know you're a slut when...

4:57 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Holy crap, Michelle. When are you coming over? I've been brewing coffee since Tuesday...

7:35 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I'm all about the scandal as well...I don't think Howard is the father, though...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

well, the nose will be the give away.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Schell, I know I'll forget to ask you so while I'm thinking about it... You wanted to join the afghan bee, right? Email Brandy ( her email is in one of the posts on Divine Sisterhood).

And DH, if you see this, you too right?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Am I an Auntie yet???????????

8:27 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Mi-CHELLE!
You said you were going to post.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home