Thursday, March 08, 2007

Waiting.................


No baby yet. My daughter's due date was originally the 5th , but the Dr. changed it to the 9th.
But he did some stuff to her on Tues. at her Dr. app. to make her ready and she took the castor oil yesterday morning at 11 at his suggestion.
I think he made a mistake on changing the date. I believe that she is overdue. I think I was a Dr. in my past life. Ha ha.
I made the bumper pads and the skirt for the crib, got that all finished, kind of shagged up on the bows on the front of the crib, they aren't even. Oh well.
Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

holy, Schell, when I saw the picture of the crib my heart did a little flip flop... I thought for sure you were going to say that she had the baby.
Darn.
Your sewing looks beautiful. The bows look the same to me. You're such a great person.

I want Amanda to get it over with now. Hurry up little baby.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

Plug her nose and tell her to push.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

That is beautiful!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home