Saturday, September 15, 2007

Strange things are afoot

You can't really tell by this first picture, but when I mow the lawn, I put all the grass in the back of the truck. Someone came along and put neat little rows of grass in various places on the truck, flipped up the wipers and put the tailgate down.

Next thing, we woke up one Sunday morning to find this tent on our lawn. There was a sleeping bag inside and beer cans (empty) too bad, all over the lawn.



This morning I found these ornaments on our lawn with a card. The card reads " We are the travelling ornies of conception and good luck. We come in peace. Please help us bless more families by passing us on to another yard ".

We are pretty sure we know who did the first two things, but this last one, I have never seen anything like it. I was hoping to keep them, but alas, I guess we should pass them on. Have a great day all.




9 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Holy crap - how wierd is that??? Please don't pass them on to my house! ahahaha

1:26 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

thats to funny, love it!!!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Your house is targeted for some unknown reason! Weird!
I love the tent and the beer cans. Did you keep the tent?
And at least the Traveling Ornies came in peace. What are you going to do with them?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Very good one, obviously I wasn't reading your blog (Karen) as well as I should have been, gawd I'm a fool. Hmmmm, we've been friend's for almost 30 years, I should have at least another 30 to one up you, and Darlene it's okay I won't forget about you either. You guys crack me up.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Foiled again!!!

So, can we do the next Travelling Ornie drop off together? It was so much fun.
(Did you look at Darlene's blog for the pics yet?)

7:27 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

oh but mom you cant go you would have to stay up and dressed past 8, unless its in the winter when it gets dark at like 4pm. goodluck

10:10 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

LOL...oh how funny! I just love stuff like this. What fun! It's always great to be the pranker, but sometimes its more fun trying to figure out who is messing with you and planning pay-backs. I'm the queen of evil, sneaky deeds...all harmless, but sneaky none the less.

I feel inspired!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

You're going to have to pay it forward now.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Court said...

Missed ya! How are ya darling? Very odd little things how neat is that. : )

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home