Monday, July 31, 2006

The book I'm onto now


I tried to find the smallest picture possible, ha. It is What remains by Carol Radziwill. I think it is mostly about her friendship with JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette. The only thing I havn't figured yet, is I think Jackie was a Radziwill. I swear they are all related somehow, Kennedy's, Radziwill's, I think there's some Turner's in there. P.S. The job went okay today, I will definately have to give it a bit of time. Also an extremely miserable day here. Really good if your a duck though. Til tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear the job went great!! If you are getting rain send it down this way. We need it!!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Glad you had a good first day.
Sorry the weather sucks.
I've been kind of interested in reading that book.
Her husband's mom was Lee Radziwill, Jackie's sister. So Anthony and John John were first cousins. (My mother is a huge Kennedy freak...she knows the whole family tree and every scandal)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I think her husband was 1st cousin to JFK jr....or something like that. Glad to hear the 1st day was good - always great to get that dreaded 1st day over with. Think you'll like it?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home