Sunday, July 30, 2006

My new job

This is it, my last day off after 5 months. I left my job of 17 years at the beginning of March for a bunch of reasons, anyway it has been so nice to be off. I did not intend to even look for a job this soon, it was the last thing I wanted. A friend of mine called and said they we're looking for someone to do some warehousing, which is what I do, Parts and warehousing yada yada yada. It is sort of just off site from where I used to work. I figured I have nothing to lose and I should at least give it a try. I know I will not sleep a wink tonight, that is how I am. No reason to worry, it's just me. I will keep you posted.

6 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Good luck with the new job tomorrow! Wow - 17 years...That must have been quite a soul-searching decision, huh? You'll do great! :o)

12:26 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Oh, it was big, let me tell ya.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Luck Tomorrow!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Good luck!! God, I wish I could take a few months off. But then I'd probably be bored at home.

6:13 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

Um, what's warehousing? I mean I know what a warehouse is, and I know what a werewolf is, but I'm lost here.

I know about parts though. I had an illustrious automotive career once.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

Warehousing is the exciting world of storing parts, say like from a tarsands mining operation, so I know that help's clear thing's up. But I'm havin fun. This is just about all I know how to do, except cross stitch of course. Ha.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home