Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tagged by Karen

i've been tagged...

by my good friend Karen. Karen says, "Finish these sentences" OK, I will!
1. The one household chore I don’t mind doing is- What's a household chore????
2. The last person that made a surprise visit to my home was-My dad, I think he came to see the husband though, a little bonding, ha.
3. I cannot comprehend-INCOMPETENCE ON THE JOB. I have to agree with Karen on this one, people just don't care and it really gets to me.
4. At this moment I wish- I we're on a white sandy beach, approximately + 30 or about 90 degrees for you in the the States a tropical drink, a smoke, a book and the waves crashing. Yes that's it, a day in paradise.
5. The last serious discussion I had was with-could be my daughter or my husband and it was probably about me.
6. The thing that made me laugh the hardest today was-Last night actually, we had one of the granddaughters sleep over, she's only 3 and this is how the conversation went, I told her she was my medicine, of course she didn't get it so I explained, when I'm sad you come over and make me feel better, so you are my medicine, she still didn't get it, and just finished a bowl of cereal, so all she could think of to say was I'm gonna burp on you. I guess when they are yours anything they say seems funny, but I had to laugh at that. Love ya Karen, thanks for tagging me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

I'm glad she made you laugh.
Laughing is good medicine.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

:o) That was cute!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is pretty funny...LOL

10:09 PM  
Blogger TreslieDayna said...

I miss you! When are you going to come over for coffee with me again? Better do it when my mom isn't home, that way she can't bother us.

I am going back home soon. (thank God!) This is my last set off, and I go back to work on tuesday. Then outta here!!! Hope I can see you before then.

3:38 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Excuse me, Treslie?....
You're saying Thank God? Because free lodging and no chores are just too much to handle or what?
I'm quite offended by this.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home