Thursday, September 07, 2006

Birthdays and houses

It's her birthday today, she is 4. She is our third grandchild out of 4 and one more on the way. We will spend time with her tomorrow. She is going for orientation today for pre-school today too. A very big day for her. Love you baby. (This picture was taken quite awhile ago)



Manda, the one on the top is our friends old home and the one on the bottome is the one my great grandfather built. I think a lot of homes in the early 1900's or around that time, we're probably the same. Would be awesome to live in one. I would have my craft room in the attic with a/c. The attic's in these home's is just walking up another set of stairs. They are not like the ones we have in our homes today.

3 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

ya i was thinking her birthday was yesterday but i also thought yesterday was thursday... thoes homes are so pretty i would love to have one with one of thoes claw foot high back tubs ahhhhh....

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

hi.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

What a cutie!
I would love to have a real attic. I'd keep all my books there.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home