Saturday, August 26, 2006

Book Tag

Book Tag
I got tagged by Brandy for a Book Tag. The rules are as follows:
1. Grab the nearest book. Dont think, just grab.....
2. Open the page to 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog. (Please include the book and author)
5. Dont you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking it. Dont just pick up whatever is closest to you.
6. Tag 3 people.Here is what I got.....

I'm networking with the national newspapers!

Definately not as exciting as Brandy's http://crochetnut71.blogspot.com/ . It is from those Shopaholic books, by Sophie Kinsella. This one is Confessions of a Shopaholic. I bought 2, I will probably just give them to Karen, when I'm done this first one. Too excruciating. Thanks for tagging me Brandy.

I would like to tag Desperate Housewife, Shannon, and Treslie. I would tag Amanda too, but???? She doesn't like to read GASP... I think she was switched on me in the hospital. Ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

hi!
A book tag, huh?
You didn't have to reach far, did you? ; )
I've read every Sophie Kinsella book now, but thanks for thinking of me. You don't like her?

1:48 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

ahhh you say im mean... i might have been switched but you love me more then anybody else in the world... mwa ha ha

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Schell, my intellectual friend, the rules say three lines. lol

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home