Thursday, September 21, 2006

What's going on

Not much going on. Lot's of running around. Went downtown twice yesterday, a bit of shopping the first time then a friend and I we're off to see another friend in the hospital later on. Today I drove another friend to her dentist appointment and she is going to be there for a few hours, so now I am taking my daughter for her doctor's appointment. Might hear the heartbeat of the baby today. Later, I gotta get some more pies made. And that's about it. Maybe a little of cross stitch later on. Have a good one all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Can I have the phone number for Michelle's Taxi? lol
Sounds like you've been a busy lady!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

We need to talk.
Come over and see my yarn. I'm home now.
Apple pies?

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home