Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday

Not much going on here. The husband is on his 5 days off and I'll never figure this mystery out, cause he is in the garage mostly, but I just can't seem to get anything done when he's home. Call me crazy..... Went to the library yesterday with Manda. Picked up 2 books on quilting and a little fabric to get this baby blanket on the go. She is going to make it. I'm so proud. We went out for lunch yesterday, a favorite thing of mine to do. I had the diet hot hamburger sandwhich with fries and gravy. Ha. Manda had poutine and a clubhouse. Gawd I adore food. Tonight one of the grandchildren is having a sleepover here. We will have popcorn and watch Treehouse, ( a kid's station) all night. Hope the backyardigans comes on. I can't believe how quiet blogland has become. I guess life takes over sometimes. Until later, I hope you all have a super weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Where is everyone, anyway?

1:02 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

I'm here!
But you probably weren't talking about me anyway... : (

When is he gone hunting? I should sleep over on saturday night if he's gone. What do you think?
Oh wait. Rocky's brother is supposed to be staying over here that night. Hey, he can have a friend sleep over and I can sleep over at your house. cool.
And on Sunday there's this home decorating party. Manda needs new stuff. hahaha You should come.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Shannon5111 said...

Ask Clem if I can go hunting with him. What we hunting?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I'm here too! I love TV & popcorn night! Hey, I want a sleepover too!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home