Friday, August 18, 2006

Garden snaps


On the whole, my little garden's are not that great, so I take just small pictures to show you. I have chives that grow like crazy, after years of having them, we finally had some on our potatoes last night for supper. With butter and sour cream of course. They are good. I really should bring them in and dry them out to use all winter like Martha would, ya know.




















I have another rose bush that is in bloom now, it's probably so late, because I cut it way back, back in June. A picture of the one columbine I have, and lastly, my apple tree, it is so heavy with apples now. Oh yeah, apple crisp and apple pie. Yep, I am a food lover in the biggest way. Hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

wow, schell - you rock! I am so jealous that not only can u crochet & cross-stich - you grow fruits & vegetables! You truly are the woman. ;o) have a great weekend.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Looks good, Schell!
Your apple tree amazes me. It was dead and it came back to life. Weird!

1:47 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i dont know but this is what i herd... you can freeze applecrisp, and call me crazy but i think manda and matt have one. think it over

5:22 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I wish I could grow something.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home