Thursday, August 03, 2006

The first week

I have started back to work after 5 months off. I am working somewhere different now as a contractor, something really different for me. I am a teamster? I don't know really how to take that, I think I might be part of the Mafia now??????? I have always wanted to go to Sicily. Maybe I used to live there in my previous life. Okay, goin on like a crazy girl here. Working as a contractor, and not for the "COMPANY" , the rules are a teeny bit more relaxed. I like that. I also like what I'm doing, operating forklifts, moving material. It's all good. All in all, I loved staying home, but truthfully, it is pretty good to get back to work too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

Mafia, huh? Then you're going to need a wicked awesome mafia name. I'll think one up & get back to you. ;o)
Glad to hear your 1st week was good - I think I, as well, could make being a housewife my permanent profession, bit I do like the time outside of the home - interacting with others & getting away from housework. Oh yeah, getting paid is good too. lol have a great day!

7:00 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

You can operate a FORKLIFT?! You're my hero! I can't even use a friggin' drill. It makes me feel like such a girl!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home